So, I know some of you know this and some of you don't. I deleted this blog, and then, surprised by the comments I got from its deletion, I have un-deleted it. For those of you who suffer from my rambling, I am sorry...and for the few who enjoy, I do pray, and as is my concern in blogging, that this blog does not boast about me...but may bring glory to our Lord. Did you know that you get about a month after it's deleted to change your mind? Crazy, right? After all, I guess the internet never really deletes anything anyway.
Moving right along, what have I been learning lately?
I love reminders and need them so much. I wish the word "reminder" even did justice to what I am learning because it doesn't. As much as I know truths from scripture, as I daily grow closer to the Lord, these truths break my soul in more ways and give me a new understanding and more intimate relationship with Christ.
I have been "reminded" of God's grace. (Romans 8)
I have been "reminded" that He is my first and true love. (Isaiah 61)
I have been "reminded" to earnestly seek ministry (Matthew 9)
The Lord is continuing to break me, and with that, He is continuing to grow me. I hope you can look at some of these passages, and just His word in general, and fall more deeply in love with Him.
Also, a prayer request...I am doing ministry at home right now, and to be honest, I am loving it. One thing I am praying over; however, is where the Lord will lead me after this year-long internship. Any prayer you have for me would be appreciated. First, pray that I can stay focused in the ministry I am in now, and secondly, pray that as I continue to spend time growing in Him, those decisions will be made clear to me.
much love.
I'm bad at bloggin' too. I think the last time I posted was before I went to PCB :-P Ahhh well.
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting this. So cool to see how He's grabbing ahold of your heart this summer.
You're right. Those passages are such good REMINDERS of His grace and love. I NEEDED to see these.
Funny how God works sometimes...
Love you, sis. =]
I agree with Melissa. I like your reminders. Please keep writing!!
ReplyDelete