Debating keeping this blog or not...hmmmm...
anyhoo, I was sitting thinking the other day and I decided I wanted to make a list of things I love and a list of things I hate...figured it would be fun...haha (saw it somewhere too and I liked it...thought it was great)...
LOVE:
the Lord
laughing
country music
organization
neatness
people
Sadie (dogs)
reading
Romans
grace
coffee
Starbucks
listening to sermons
sweats (the clothing)
running
Christian hedonism
joy
tears (for some odd reason this is how God blesses me)
kids
studying oppressed people groups
glee
truth
God's word
HATE:
mass text messages
Christian facebook statuses (ask me later)
"fakeness"
people pleasing (I do it too!)
lies
satan
rap music
newsies
spiders
laughing when things aren't actually funny
guilt
living by expectations
sin
impersonal anything (texts, e-mail, convos...you name it)
repetition
sugar-coating
explanations
Okay. that is all....
You like country music? Really?? ;)
ReplyDeletehaha, so glad we read each other's blogs. I'm making a post for you soon. :o) Just wait.